Wedding Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Our Little Prince

Monday, July 20, 2009

New Camera : Testing 1

Wooohoooo!!! My hubby bought me a new Canon G10 camera.
I feel that the outlook kinda kuku, but the functions are more practicability to my usage.
We toyed around the shop for more than 2 hours, just couldn't decide SLR or simple digital camera, (sighs! I am a typical woman buyer afterall!). I am glad that the salesman is very patience, honest (very important!!) with us - explained, compared and recommend one that suits our usage even though he know if we get this model, we will be back only be back for SLR after much longer time.

Here's our virgin shots on Canon G10....

Not very well done though, hope we can master this complicated yet easier than SLR camera soon. : -)